Our Service Charter
- We strive to offer an efficient, reliable and helpful service. As retailers, we are used to offering advice, talking to our customers and ensuring that your order meets your requirements.
- We aim to always stock the best designed and made products, from reputable brands and which, we feel, offer you the best value for money. Sometimes, this means we recommend the cheapest products and sometimes not.
- We always aim to be competitive in our prices and to offer great value for money.
- We aim to choose the right courier to ensure prompt efficient deliveries to your chosen location.
- We offer a market leading 60 day Satisfaction Guarantee. If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with your product(s) please return them to us in resaleable conditon for an exchange or a refund on the product. Should you wish, we will gladly help you to choose a better alternate product for you.
- We offer technical advice by email, from our experienced staff who have in-depth product knowledge. If we are unable to answer your questions in-house we will get the answers from our suppliers.
- Whilst dealing with your enquiry over the phone, our staff will treat you exactly as they themselves would want to be treated, with courtesy, good manners, promptly and efficiently.
- If for any reason we cannot deal with your enquiry immediately, we will respond within 1 working day and will continue to communicate with you until you are satisfied.
- If you phone us, we aim to answer your telephone calls within 5 rings
- If you email us, we aim to acknowledge your email within 1 working day and resolve fully any issues as soon as possible depending on the nature of your query.
- If you send us a letter, we will acknowledge this letter within 3 working days and resolve fully any issues as soon as possible depending on the nature of your query.
Subject to some exceptions (including, but not limited to, Paints, special order items and perishable goods), we are happy to take back any item that does not meet your expectations and that is unused, in its original packaging and is resalable as new. We will accept goods back up to an unbeatable 60 days after you have received them. Products that are excepted are normally marked as such, but if this guarantee is important to you, then please check with us about the items you wish to order.
Should you decide to exchange, cancel or return items you have bought, then, we ask that you follow the Returns Procedures. Failure to do so may mean that we cannot accept the return.
In general you should always check the packaging when your goods arrive, ensuring that there is no visible damage. If you see a significantly damaged package you should refuse to accept it. Even if the outer packaging looks OK, you should open and check your items carefully before they are used or installed. We also recommend that you keep the original receipt and order number for all contact with us.
Please see our full Terms & Conditions for additional information.
We will never disclose the details of your account without your permission. Your account is secured and protected by a personal password of your choice. If at any time you forget your password you can either email us, or use the “Forgotten Password” link next to the email login. An email will be sent to you and you should follow the instructions accordingly.
www.LordsofNottingHill.co.uk is secure.
Our site uses high-level SSL encryption technology, the most advanced security software currently available for online transactions. Our SSL certification is provided by Verisign Inc, one of the world’s leading providers of SSL protection.
You will be able to tell which of our pages our secure as the webpage address will change from http:// to https://. A small padlock may also appear on the address bar or on your browser. This depends on the Internet Browser that you are using.
We currently use Sagepay to process all our payments. We chose Sagepay because of their expertise and high level of security.
In order to further ensure the highest levels of confidence in your shopping experience with us, we have introduced Verified by Visa and Mastercard® SecureCode™ These services further protect your credit and debit cards against unauthorised use.
To use this service, you should first register with your card issuer. If you are not registered you will be given the opportunity to do so on first use of our payment pages.
Following registration with your card issuer, you will be prompted at our checkout to enter your password each time you make a purchase. Please note that your password is never sent to us, but directly to your card issuer to verify your identity.
Lordsofnottinghill.co.uk is ISIS accredited. ISIS is run by e-tail industry body IMRG (Interactive Media Retail Group), and is backed by the UK government. ISIS-accredited merchants now account for approximately two thirds of all UK online shopping.
You can shop online with confidence wherever you see the ISIS logo because it certifies that the merchant has:
- Registered with the ISIS programme and undertaken to trade in a manner that is legal, decent, honest, truthful and fair
- Had its web site and service reviewed and monitored by IMRG
- Had its Business, VAT and Data Protection registrations checked by IMRG
Phishing is the practice of tricking someone into giving confidential information. Examples include falsely claiming to be a legitimate company when sending an e-mail to a user, in an attempt to get the user to send private information that will be used for identity theft and fraud.
We will never ask you to send any password or payment details via email. If we require such details, for security reasons we contact you by phone, or ask you to phone us should we not hold your phone number. Should you receive an email claiming to be from Lords of Notting Hill requesting this kind of information, please forward it to Lords.Operations@lords
We take your privacy and the security of any information you provide to us, very seriously. We promise never to release your personal details to any company outside of Lords, and its’ associated companies, for mailing or marketing purposes.
When you make a purchase from our website, we collect some personal information from you enabling us to process and deliver your orders. This could include, but is not limited to; your name, your email address, your billing address and payment details. All your information is held on secure servers. We use Verisign Secure Site to ensure the highest levels of site security. Lords of Notting Hill complies fully with all current and applicable Data Protection and consumer legislation, and will treat your personal information as confidential.
We use reputable third-party payment processing and courier companies to handle your credit card transactions and order fulfilment. These companies receive only the information needed to verify and authorise your payment card and to process and deliver your order. All such companies are vetted by us and are under strict obligation to keep your personal information private, and to only use it for the specific purpose of dealing with your order.
When you provide personally identifiable information to Lords of Notting Hill, we may use it to provide you with ongoing information about Lords of Notting Hill products and services. Lords of Notting Hill will not rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals. You have a right to access, rectify, modify and delete any data referring to you. In order to exercise this right please contact us immediately.