Key Information :
Knipex High Leverage Combination Pliers Comfort Grip 02 02 225
Combination plier with high leverage, eccentric joint for powerful gripping, seizing and cutting. With easier cutting.
Soft, hard and piano wire cutting edges, long lasting under toughest conditions.
Oil hardened and tempered, cutting edges separately induction-hardened, hardness approx. 63hrc, material, quality high grade tool steel oil hardened.
High Leverage Combination Pliers with optimum position of the joint facilitate cutting as well as powerful gripping, bending and pulling.
Requires 35 % less effort
Cutting a hard wire of 2.0 mm dia. with a High Leverage Combination Plier of 180 mm length requires a handforce of only 318 N (31.8 kp) instead of 486 N (48.6 kp) with common Combination Pliers of same length.
- for heaviest duty
- 35% saving in power due to improved lever action compared with conventional combination pliers
- with gripping zones for flat and round material, suitable for versatile use
- with cutting edges for soft, hard and piano wire
- long cutting edges for thicker cables
- cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, oil-hardened