Key Information :
Knipex Cable Shears - Return Spring 165 mm VDE 1000v 95 26 165
For copper and aluminium cables, precision ground, sharp hardened blades. Easy cutting with one hand operation. No crushing or deformation. Suitable for universal use for cutting, dismantling and stripping. With guard and adjustable joint screw. Not suitable for steel wire and hard drawn copper conductors. Material: vanadium steel forged. Low effort required due to high tranmission ratio and blade geometry.
Initial and final cut (upper and lower blade) allows cables of up to 15mm diameter to be cut.
- for cutting copper and aluminium cables, single and multiple wire
- not suitable for steel wire and hard drawn copper conductors
- precision ground, hardened blades
- clean and smooth cut without crushing and deformation
- easy cutting with one-hand operation
- with guard
- adjustable screw joint, self-locking
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, oil-hardened
Style 2:protective captive spring in the joint